SMSF Costs with Xpress Super
The cost of setting up and running your new SMSF with Xpress Super.
Xpress Super is a premium low-cost self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) service offered by premium SMSF administrator SuperGuardian. SuperGuardian is a leader in the SMSF industry with more than 15 years of experience administering SMSFs.
There is a cost of just $199 to establish your SMSF.
You may think that costs of the Xpress Super service are too good to be true! Well they are not! Contact us to find out more.
(*Fees only apply to SMSFs using embedded products to execute transactions.
Please refer to our terms and conditions for more details.)
- Online access to compliance and investment reports
- Annual Financial Statements
- Annual Tax Return
- Independent Audit
- Actuarial Certificate if required
- Pension Commencement
- Pension Consolidation
- Lump Sum Withdrawals
- Custom responsiveness settings
Transfer your SMSF to Xpress Super
Ready to save time and money?
Keen to get your SMSF information daily rather than annually – after the end of the year?
Ready for the peace of mind Xpress Super’s compliance monitoring provides?
What are you waiting for? As SMSF experts we specialise in the transfer of existing funds.
Call us now for a free quote and run-down on how to arrange your SMSF transfer.
Setting up a Self Managed Super Fund
Setting up an SMSF is a straight forward process. Just follow the steps below and you’re on your way to taking control of your superannuation.
- Decide on your Trustee Structure – You can choose from an individual trustee structure or a corporate trustee structure.
- Apply Online – Xpress Super offers same day SMSF establishment plus we mail the easy to follow ‘Welcome Kit’ to your address.
- Complete Documentation – Your Welcome Kit will provide an overview of what items require signing. We then ask that you to return the documents to us.
- Arrange Rollovers – We will provide you with a standard rollover form that you can copy and use to provide to your current superannuation providers.
- Make contributions to your fund – Your account opening forms includes the BSB and Account number where your employer can make contributions as soon as account is active. If you make any contributions other than from your employer, you need to tell us – by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Xpress Super Online Reporting – Once your fund has had its first transaction, you will receive an email titled ‘Invitation to log in to online reporting system’. Simply click on the link and subscribe. Our online reports provide you with a range of vital fund information.